[Insight-users] Re: MetaImageViewer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 22:33:34 -0500

Hi Xia,

The problem is that CMake requires you to
explicitly provide paths for the libraries
and executables of FLTK. There is no other
way for CMake to know where they are since
you can install FLTK anywhere in your disk.

Please rerun CMake and provide the path
for the FLTK variables.

For example, FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE
is missing,..

Note also that the path for FLTK includes
should not include the last "FL". This
is because all the "#includes" for FLTK
are done like  "#include <Fl/Fl.h>".
the same that OpenGl does with  "Gl"

FLTK based applications will only be
compiled after CMake find all the FLTK
components.

About itkImageViewer.h:

This file was added after the release of
version 1.0.  you don't need this file
anyways. This is totally independent of
the MetaImageViewer.

Please let us know if you have any problem,