[Insight-users] Re: SoftwareGuide.pdf is ready.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:09:17 -0500

Simon,

You are right, the description should be presented
earlier on the text. We will add a figure similar
to 5.40 in the DataRepresentation section. Figures
will also be added to the Interpolators. That will
hopefully help to make the concepts clearer.

Thanks for your feedback,

   Luis