[Insight-users] probably a buf in ITK writers??

salah salah@gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:23:24 +0100

Hello all,

I have a button in my user interface that simply saves a 3D image on the =
hard drive as a meta file, as a header file+ raw file. It first chooses =
a name for the output file using fl_file_chooser
The problem looks like this:
1. when I press the saving-button for the first time during running the =
program and give a new file name, it report a file writing error. when I =
choose to overwrite one of the existing file, it works.
2. after the first time, if I give new file names, it works (but =
wrongly). I creats a new header file with the given name, but creates no =
raw file. Instead, it always overwrites the raw file of the firstly =
choosen name.

Does anybody have an idea, what could the problem be?=20
Many thanks in advanced.

Zein

Zein I. Salah=20
Universit=E4t T=FCbingen, WSI-GRIS, Sand 14, 72076 T=FCbingen=20
Email: salah@gris.uni-tuebingen.de  / zeinsalah@hotmail.com
Tel.: (07071) 29 75465 (GRIS) , (07071) 25 69 43 (privat)=20
Fax: (07071) 29 54 66