[Insight-users] Re: CMake to set up resources for executables on OSX ?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:54:50 -0500

Yes, this can be done, and is being done in VTK, here is
what the code looks like in VTK:

IF(VTK_USE_CARBON)
  FIND_PROGRAM(VTK_APPLE_RESOURCE Rez /Developer/Tools)
  IF(VTK_APPLE_RESOURCE)
    ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
      SOURCE vtk
      COMMAND ${VTK_APPLE_RESOURCE}
      ARGS Carbon.r -o ${EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH}/vtk
      TARGET vtk
      )
  ENDIF(VTK_APPLE_RESOURCE)
ENDIF(VTK_USE_CARBON)