[Insight-users] VectorImage Writing Problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 23:37:36 -0500

Hi Raluca,

Thanks for pointing this out.

The previous changes made in ImageIOBase were
not sufficient for writing images of Offset.

Additional code has been introduced now in
ImageIOBase and MetaImageIO in order to
make possible the write.  The change basically
consisted in translating the pixel type OFFSET
into the MetaImage type MET_INT_ARRAY.

The changes have been checked in the repository.

The Example of the DanielsonDistance filter was
extended to also write the image of offsets.
You may want to take a look at it, and run it
from the command line. This will also show up in
the next update of the SoftwareGuide.pdf.

The example can be found in:

     Insight/Examples/Filtering/
         DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter.cxx

Please let us know if you find further problems,