[Insight-users] Vector Image reading

Raluca ralucutzy@hotmail.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:25:45 +0100

Hi Luis

Thank you for your answer it's been very helpful. I've done the necessary
updates and the writer seems to work very well ... there is actually some
data in the .raw file.
Another problem arises when I try to read this file. I've declared a pixel
type to match the image (Offset<3>) so that no conversion is necessary but I
get a compiler error in the file itkDefaultConvertPixelTraits.h:
             "ComponentType is not a member of Offset<3>"
If I define an image with a primitive PixelType (char, short, long  ... etc)
there is no error but how can I recover the data in its original form
(Offset<3>) after the reading ?

Thank you for your help