[Insight-users] Mesh : Help !

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:08:47 -0500

Hi Jean,

Neighborhood relationships are represented
in the itk::Mesh by the "BoundaryFeature"
concept.

There is a detailed example on the use of
boundary features in the SoftwareGuide.pdf:

  http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

You will find it in the section:

   DataRepresentation/
       Mesh/
          Topology and the K-Complex.

An associated .cxx example is available under

   Insight/
      Examples/
         DataRepresentation/
             Mesh/
                MeshKComples.cxx

Mesh-generation is out of the scope of ITK,
so no-automatic mesh generation schemes are
available at this point.

Please let us know if you have further questions,