[Insight-users] problem in downloading itk

shihw@cs.pitt.edu shihw@cs.pitt.edu
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:58:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Luis;

Thank you for your email. However, when I typed the command you gave me,
which is

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@www.itk.org:/cvsroot/Insight login

I still get the error message like this:

cvs login: Sorry, you don't have sufficient access to
:pserver:anonymous@www.itk.org:/cvsroot/Insight
cvs [login aborted]:
:pserver:anonymous@www.itk.org:/cvsroot/Insight/CVSROOT: No such file or
directory

Did you or anybody met this problem when you downloaded itk into SUN
workstation? Actually, I am taking a course about itk. I showed the TA
this, and he didn't know where the problem is. However, he told me he
could download itk by using this command with no problem in his machine.
So, I am wondering if anybody have the same problem before. Or this is a
specific problem of my machine? I will appreciate any suggestion about
this.

Thank you very much!

Haiwen Shi