[Insight-users] Color Viewer Question

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:33:00 -0500

Hi Zein,

The color viewer utility uses internally the
class:

       GLColorSliceView

which derives from

       GLSliceView

This class accepts an additional input image to
be used as an overlay. You can associate a colormap
with the overlay. The GLSliceView offers the functionality
of setting the transparency of the overlay so you can
have your masks in a particular transparent color.

You can see an example of this working in the demo
application : FastMarchingLevelSet.  In the directory

   Insight/Applications/FastMarchingLevelSet

A Viewer with overlay is associated with the "overlay"
button at the top right of the GUI.

Please let us know if you have futher questions.