[Insight-users] Image Symilarity Metrics suggestion : Importing image data

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:54:01 -0500

Hi Fabio,

You question raises a very important point for any one
using the toolkit along with other libraries.

Following Jim suggestion, an example on the use of the
ImportImageFilter was added to the SoftwareGuide.pdf.

You will find it in the section

   Data Representation/ Image / Importing Image Data

The associated cxx example can be found under

   Insight/Examples/DataRepresentation/Image/Image5.cxx

This example creates an image buffer and passes it
to the ImportImageFilter.

Hope you will find this example useful,

Please let us know if you have further questions.