[Insight-users] Segmentation Editor

Dean Inglis dean.inglis@on.aibn.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:16:44 -0500

Hi Mathieu,

yes, this app works fine with nightly cvs (MinSizeRel)
builds of VTK and ITK on Windows 2000 using CMake 1.6 beta2
and Borland C++ Builder 5.  The main things to get right are:
1) build VTK (out of source is best) with tcl wrapping
2) build ITK with the following CMakeCache.txt entries set
properly:
BUILD_APPLICATIONS:BOOL=ON
SEGMENTER_WRAP_TCL:BOOL=ON
USE_BUILT_VTK:BOOL=1
USE_VTK:BOOL=ON
VTKITK_WRAP_TCL:BOOL=ON
VTK_BINARY_PATH:PATH=put_your_path_to_vtk_build_here
VTK_WRAP_HINTS:FILEPATH=put_your_path_to_vtk_source_here/VTK/Wrapping/hints

you may have to set your TCLLIBPATH environment variable:
TCLLIBPATH  put_your_path_to_vtk_build_here/BIN
put_your_path_to_vtk_source_here/VTK/WRAPPING/TCL

Dean