[Insight-users] a new problem in downloading itk

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:51:31 -0500

I suspect that your compiler is not installed correctly.
CMake think that you are cross compiling.  Which means that it
was able to compile but not run a program.  I would suggest creating
a simple c++ program that prints hello world with cout, and see if
you can compile and run it with the compiler you are attempting to use
for ITK.

I would also be interested as to the output of cmake 1.6 when presented with
a broken compiler.  I hope it is better than 1.4....

-Bill