[Insight-users] Fltk sliceview KEYUP problem -- solved.

Feng Ma mafeng@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:15:20 -0500

Hi, Aylward:

  I hacked fltk 1.1 referencing fltk 2.0 and solve the KEYUP problem in
fltk. I got the correct KEYUP event in SliceViewer. So, I added in the "fast
moving" feature I mentioned a couple of days ago: when ">" or "<" key is
pressed for some time, the image will scroll faster than 1 slice each time.
If the key is released, the moving pace will restore to 1. The reason for
that change is: if you hold the key down for a long time, mostly probably
you are browing images. So you don't have to view every image. When you
found something interesting, release the key, then you can view images more
carefully (one slice each key stroke).

  If you or anyone like to have that, I will email you the code changes I
made. Thanks.

-Feng