[Insight-users] Re: Fltk sliceview KEYUP problem -- solved.

Feng Ma mafeng@hotmail.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:17:37 -0500

Hi, Julien:

  Thanks for checking that feature in and the communication with FLTK folks.
It is nice to set those threshold values using functions so that users are
aware of what they are doing.

-Feng