[Insight-users] Is there a bug inGrayScaleErodeImageFilter??

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:12:04 -0400

I still have not fixed this.  It does process the margins, however,
the prescribed boundary condition is to treat pixels outside the image
as zeros.  So zero propagate into the margin of the image.

The boundary condition needs to be changed to NeumannZeroFlux variety.