[Insight-users] kwsys error

Mark Foskey mark_foskey at unc . edu
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 11:19:56 -0400

Jean-Philippe Guyon ran into that error yesterday, I think, but didn't
investigate further since he still was able to compile his app.  I
don't know why it's not showing up on the dashboard.

--
Mark Foskey    (919) 843-5436  Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Lab
mark_foskey at unc . edu            Department of Radiology, CB 7515, UNC