[Insight-users] help!!

Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:21:03 -0400

Hi Zheng,

The HelloWorld example requires you to specify the binary
directory where you built ITK.

You must provide this path in the CMake variable "ITK_DIR"
when you run CMake for configuring the HelloWorld example.

If you continue experiencing any problems, please send us the
CMakeCache.txt file that CMake is generating in the binary
directory where you are trying to build the HelloWorld
example.