[Insight-users] Q: internal compiler error

Robert Tamburo rjtst21 at pitt . edu
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 11:38:56 -0400

I had the same issue a few months ago.  My temporary fix was:

Commenting out the following lines of code in itkConceptChecking.h

//template <int> struct UniqueType_int {};
//template <unsigned int> struct UniqueType_unsigned_int {};

/*
  struct Constraints
  {
    typedef Detail::UniqueType_unsigned_int<D1> DT1;
    typedef Detail::UniqueType_unsigned_int<D2> DT2;
    void constraints()
      {
        DT1 a =3D DT2();
        Detail::IgnoreUnusedVariable(a);