[Insight-users] Crash in ShapeDetectionLevelSetImageFilter

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 09:54:36 -0400

Hi Nils,

Are you using a very recent checkout of ITK  ?

The level set filters have been reworked in
recent days, so it will help us to know if you
are experiencing this behavior with the current
version or with the version as it was two weeks
ago (or before that).

Please let us know,