[Insight-users] 3D Ultrasound

Mark Hastenteufel M . Hastenteufel at dkfz-heidelberg . de
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:34:48 +0200

Hi Robert,

thanks for the hint. Do you have any
idea how to use this transform?.

What are these methods good for:

   virtual void 	SetMaxAzimuth (long _arg)
   virtual void 	SetMaxElevation (long _arg)
   virtual void 	SetRadiusSampleSize (double _arg)
   virtual void 	SetAzimuthAngularSeparation (double _arg)
   virtual void 	SetElevationAngularSeparation (double _arg)
   virtual void 	SetFirstSampleDistance (double _arg)

Thank you,

Mark