[Insight-users] vtk polydata import / export

imho imho at bephp . com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:50:09 +0200

Hi Luis,
I try to do what you said, my pipeline is ready and also the demon
registration class, and all is compiling, but I don't know how to
convert my vtkPolyData to a  vtkImageData. I do a simple CopyStructure
but I think it works badly, because I have an execution error.
Can I use the demonFilter with an itkMesh ?

thanks

Imho