[Insight-users] compile without Cmake?

Darren Weber Darren . Weber at radiology . ucsf . edu
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:54:59 -0700

Hi,

is it possible to compile ITK without using Cmake?  Can anyone help me to do
this?  I am new to ITK and want to use it under windows, hopefully with Qt,
but I do not have any of the supported compilers in the Cmake options, so I
can't even get started.  I've just discovered www.bloodshed.net where they
provide a nice IDE and a good port of gcc to windows.  I also have cygwin
installed.  I was thinking that ITK is open source, but it seems to get
going you really need a non-open source compiler (at least for windows).  I
may be able to figure it out, but any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards, Darren

--
Darren Weber
Postdoctoral Research Fellow