[Insight-users] compile without Cmake?

Vincent A. Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa . edu
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:19:18 -0500

Darren,

ITK will build under cygwin with the gcc compilers and will also build
under windows using the free borland command line compilers. The borland
compilers are currently tested daily and the results are posted on the
quality dashboard for ITK. I do not see s cygwin build there, but I
built it last night under cygwin without any problems.

Vince