[Insight-users] CVS tarball compilation on linux

Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:16:29 -0400

Hi Michael,

The CVS version is working ok with GCC 3.3.
We have tested it including the python wrapping.

You said that you downloaded a tarball,... since
there are no tarballs (tgz) files for the current
CVS version, it is quite possible that you are
actually using the tarballs of version 1.2

If you want to use the CVS version, please follow
the instructions of the SoftwareGuide

    http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

Section 1.4, pdf-page 28. They describe in detail
how to download and install the toolkit.

Please let us know if you encounter any problems.