[Insight-users] DLL output

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:44:00 -0400

There is no way to set a run time path on windows.
The search for dll's works like this:

1. is the dll in the same directory as the executable
2. is the dll in the PATH

The /libpath is only used during the creation of the dll or exe file,
at run time the above algorithm is used.

So, you can either set the PATH, or put all the dll and exe files
in the same directory.

-Bill