[Insight-users] vtk polydata import / export

Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:50:45 -0400

Hi Imho,

If you want to read the vtk image using VTK reader
you may try the following reader.
http://www . vtk . org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkDataSetReader . html

I tried both image that you send, and they appear to be
corrupted.

What error did you encounter while building the viewer ?

The viewer will help you a lot since with it you can see
images in multiple formats: MetaImage, GIPL, Analyze, VTK...

   Luis