[Insight-users] ITK+FLTK

Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:02:03 -0400

Hi Lara,

I just tested the DistanceMapFilter application,
on windows, and it is working fine.

Could you please post the error message that
you obtain when you click on the load button ?

One possible suspect is that the file format you
are trying to load is not recognized by any ITK
registered reader.

Note that this application is expecting a 3D image
as input. What are the characteristics of the image
you are trying to load ?

Do you find similar errors with other FLTK+ITK
applications in your build ?

You may want to try running the GaussianFilter
and GaussianFilter2D applications, just for testing.

Please give us a more detailed description of the
error you encounter.

Thanks,

   Luis