[Insight-users] ITK+FLTK

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs . unc . edu
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:34:41 -0400

Lara,

I had the same problem when mixing release and debug modes with FLTK.

Are you using the FLTK libraries compiled in the same mode as ITK?
If you compile ITK in Release you should use the release version of the =
FLTK
libraries.

Julien

-----Original Message-----
From: insight-users-admin at itk . org [mailto:insight-users-admin at itk . org] =
On
Behalf Of Lara Vigneron
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 10:25 AM
To: ITK
Subject: [Insight-users] ITK+FLTK

Hi Luis and Mathieu,

Thanks for your answer. The  3D image has a correct format because I =
display
it with the MetaImageViewer without problem. Anyway, it is just when I =
start
the progam with the DistanceMapFilter.exe command line and when I click =
the
Load button that the program bugs.

The error I get is:
File: dbghheap.c
Line: 1044
Expression:_CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData)

When I work on a Linux platform with (I think) the same ITK+FLTK+VTK
configuration, I don't have problem with this program. And I use the =
same
FLTK version for Linux and Windows, that is the 1.1 one.

And I have exactly the same problem with the GaussianFilter :-(

Thanks, Lara