[Insight-users] problem building insight application

Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:59:59 -0400

Hi Tejas,

Please add the following lines to your CMakeLists.txt
file

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
   ${myApplicationName_SOURCE_DIR}
   )

Where "myApplicationName" is the name you gave to
your project at the beginning of the CMakeLists.txt
file with the command PROJECT()

These lines add the source directory of your project
to the list of directories to search for header files.

Please take a look at the previous posting
http://www . itk . org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-July/004278 . html
regarding the CMake configuration of projects using
ITK, VTK and FLTK.