[Insight-users] Getting PyObject* through to wrapped C++ code

Charl P. Botha c . p . botha at ewi . tudelft . nl
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:31:41 +0200

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 06:26:20PM +0200, Charl P. Botha wrote:
> Embarrassingly enough, I didn't run into SwigExtras.i during my analysis
> of the wrapping code and solved the problem differently.  Maybe my
> PREVIOUS patch (the one adding the exception handling for
> itk::ExceptionObject) can be moved here, which would be much cleaner.
> I'm interested to hear your opinion.

Okay, I just checked.  I don't think that my itk::ExceptionObject handler
changes or my PyObject* passing-through changes can be integrated there.

For the PyObject* thingy I could probably write a helper function in
SwigExtras.i, but the way I have it now, with a small typemap modification
in CableSwig.cxx, seems to be better UNTIL there's an easier way to
configure global typemap changes to CableSwig.

Thanks again,
Charl

--
charl p. botha http://cpbotha . net/ http://visualisation . tudelft . nl/