[Insight-users] Similarity Transform

thomas jejkal realstyx at web . de
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:35:12 +0200

Hi!

I have an question about the similarity transform at "itk".
Is it possible that there are some problems with the parameters?
The results i got and the according transformation do not match because
the final parameter 5 (xTranslation?) and 6 (yTranslation?) are  about
100 or 200 millimeters and this isn't possible at image sizes of about 100 pixels.
But if i ignore the translation it is nearly correct. So, can you tell me what it could
be and why it also works quite well if the parameters 1 (Rotation?) and 2 (Scalation?)
are permuted!?

Thanks for your help!
Greetings, Thomas.
ComputerBild (15-03) empfiehlt den besten Spam-Schutz:
WEB.DE FreeMail - Deutschlands beste E-Mail - http://s . web . de/?mc=021125