[Insight-users] ITK 1.2.0 and Visual Studio .NET 7.1 2003

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu . Malaterre at creatis . insa-lyon . fr
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:26:08 +0200

Peter,

	Which version of CMake are you using ?
	Correct me if I am wrong but only CMake 1.6.7 handle VC.NET 2003

	Also make sure you selected "VC NET 2003" (and not VC++ 6) in the top
right of CMakeSetup.exe.
	Finally please include all the errors messages you are getting this is
very usefull for us to help you.

HTH
mathieu