[Insight-users] read and writing images - basic example

tejas mehta tejas9090 at yahoo . com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:36:27 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1222484305-1059006987=:52389

Hi,

I am trying to run c:\Examples\IO\ImageReadWrite.exe and getting an error. The file I am reading is a dicom file. The error I get is :

ExceptionObject Caught!
No ImageIO Set or none could be created

Please help

Thanks,
Tejas
ps: Luis I got the application running, thanks!!!!!

--0-1222484305-1059006987=:52389

<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am trying to run c:\Examples\IO\ImageReadWrite.exe and getting an error.&nbsp;The file I am reading is a dicom file. The&nbsp;error I get is :</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>ExceptionObject Caught!&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>No ImageIO Set or none could be created</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Please help</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Tejas</DIV>
<DIV>ps: Luis I got the application running, thanks!!!!! </DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1222484305-1059006987=:52389--