[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-users](no subject) : Building PrinciplasAxesResampler in InsightApplications

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:34:48 -0400

Hi Pll,

It seems that you are trying to build one of the applications
in InsightApplications independently of the others.

The applications are currently configured to be build from
the top directory "InsightApplications", not from the individual
subdirectories. All the subdirectories are sharing configuration
parameters that are set at the top level. For example the location
of FLTK and VTK libraries.

Please run CMake at the top level and then open the
InsightApplications.dsw file that will be created in your
binary directory.

>From the VC++ IDE you will be able to select the
PrincipasAxesResampler project.