[Insight-users] Re: ITK Processing + VTK Visualization

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:00:52 -0400

Hi Marcellus,

The viewers provided in InsightApplications
are not intended to be used for complex
applications. They only serve the purpose
of making possible to illustrate the use of
ITK in demo applications of the InsightApplications
directory.

If you want to develop a full fledged application
integrating processing and visualization you should
combine ITK and VTK pipelines using the  filter
adaptors available in

        InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk

Please look at the classes:

    - itkImageToVTKImage