AW: [Insight-users] CSWIG Java Wrapping

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:01:16 -0400

The CSwig Java wrapping will not be looked at by Kitware until the next
fiscal year, and possibly the next calendar year. It is planned that CSWig
will be used for ITK in the foreseeable future. It will most likely not
be used for VTK, since the wrapping system is already working for VTK.
However, it will be possible to mix ITK/VTK scripts.

If anyone is interested in Java support before then, you can send me email
and I can tell you how to get started.

-Bill