[Insight-users] Registration performance / sparce data

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:22:07 -0400

Hi Stephan,

You may want to use the PointSetToImage registration.

Please take a look at
http://www . itk . org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1PointSetToImageRegistrationMethod . html

You may use as example the code in

     itkPointSetToImageRegistrationTest_1.cxx

Under

     Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithms

This will register a PointSet (sparse N-D data) composed of point
positions + point values, against a N-D image.

--

Currently only the NormalizedCorrelation metric is implemented.