[Insight-users] Re: Building PrincipalAxesResampler

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:29:32 -0400

Hi Pll,

You are right, the SUBDIR() command is missing
for this subdirectory in the top level CMakeLists.txt
file of the InsightApplications directory.

You may simply add the following lines to the
CMakeLists.txt file in PrinciplaAxesResampler,
and then configure it as an isolated project.

   FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
   IF(ITK_FOUND)
      INCLUDE( ${ITK_USE_FILE})
   ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
      ELSE(FATAL_ERROR "Please set ITK_DIR")
   ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

When you run CMake for configuring this project,
it will ask for the location of ITK. You will
then provide the ITK_DIR variable with the binary
directory where you built ITK.