[Insight-users] Bad start

Bar-shalev, Avi (MED) avi . barshalev at med . ge . com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:52:41 +0200

I am new user of ITK. Not being a programmer, you may regard me as "just
looking".

I am using Win2000 with MSDEV 6.

I have installed ITK under "C:\Program Files".

I run the successfully the "C:\Program Files\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.2.0\Code"
part using CMakesetup
with this entry as the "Where is the source code". Compilation run OK to
completion.

I intend to go with "ItkSoftweareGuide" chapter by chapter, so I am trying
to build

"C:\Program
Files\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.2.0\Examples\DataRepresentation\Image".

I tried CMakeSetup with this directory, and I am this directory and run
"cmake" (with setting
ITK_SOURCE_DIr and ITK_BINARY_DIR.

 Everything seems OK, but trying to compile issues:

C:\Program
Files\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.2.0\Utilities\vxl\vnl/vnl_numeric_traits.h(31) :
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vxl_config.h': No such file or
directory

(I do not see any Additional Include directories  in the C/C++ tab
preprocessor category).

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Avi