[Insight-users] Re: Fw: Building PrincipalAxesResampler

Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:18:22 -0400

Hi Pll,

Looking closer at the error you reported, it happens
that this application was removed from the tree because
it became obsolete.  The heart of the application though
is simply the ImageMomentsCalculator class.
http://public . kitware . com/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImageMomentsCalculator . html

For an example on the use of this class, you may want to
look at its application in the CenteredTransformInitializer
http://public . kitware . com/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1CenteredTransformInitializer . html

Which is described in the SoftwareGuide

    http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

under the Registration Framework, in Section 7.5.1, pdf-page 237.

The process of resampling images with the ResamplingImageFilter
is discused in detail in section 5.7.1, pdf-pages 165-185.

Please let us know if you encounter any problem
using these classes.

Thanks,

    Luis