[Insight-users] Problem

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:07:28 -0400

Hi Raman,

The instructions for building the examples are detailed in
the Software Guide.

     http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

Please look at Chapter 2, "Installation".
You will find the details about the Example/Installation
directory in Section 2.2.1 "Hello World", pdf-page 39.

This example is designed to be built outside the ITK
source tree.   Please select a binary dir for building
the example, run CMake, provide this binary directory
and as source directory the one where the HelloWorld.cxx
file is located.  Then, for the ITK_DIR directory, you
should provide the binary directory where you built ITK.

Please let us know if you have any problems.