[Insight-users] Segmentation Editor-can't load data in Preprocessor

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 11:53:07 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Dennis,

Your file appears to be in the correct format so I'm afraid I don't have
any ideas at present.  Some people have reported problems with the way Tcl
handles path specifications on Windows, but it is unlikely this is your
particular problem.  Try removing the extra space between the
"C:/segtest/data/c_vf" and "UnsignedShort".  The parser code is very
simple and it is likely the extra space is confusing it.

I would suggest that if you continue to have problems to try the new
SegmentationEditorFltkGui application, which is essentially the same
application converted to a compiled application.  It does not use Tcl and
is therefore more portable cross platform and less buggy.

Hope this helps,

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science