[Insight-users] Fuzzy Connectedness

Neha D itkneha at yahoo . com
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:34:42 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1662261539-1055187282=:53577

Hello All,

I am also having the same problem described by Anouk Stein. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Neha

"Anouk Stein M.D." <anouk_stein at earthlink . net> wrote:
Dear Insight Users Group,

I am trying to use the fuzzy connectedness application. The image produced labeled input looks like a modified version of the original but the segmented image only shows a white dot at the seed sight on a black background. Changing the seed moves the dot. Changing the threshold does nothing. I've tried it on different images from different institutions with the same result. What do you think I should try?

Sincerely,
Anouk Stein

--0-1662261539-1055187282=:53577

<DIV>Hello All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am also having the same problem described by Anouk Stein. Any input is appreciated.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Neha<BR><BR><B><I>"Anouk Stein M.D." &lt;anouk_stein at earthlink . net&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Dear Insight Users Group,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I am trying to use the fuzzy connectedness application. The image produced labeled input looks like a modified version of the original but the segmented image only shows a white dot at the seed sight on a black background. Changing the seed moves the dot. Changing the threshold does nothing. I've tried it on different images from different institutions with the same result. What do you think I should try?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Sincerely,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Anouk Stein</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us . rd . yahoo . com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar . yahoo . com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-1662261539-1055187282=:53577--