[Insight-users] (no subject)

salah salah at gris . uni-tuebingen . de
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:26:49 +0200

Hello all,=20

I have in my program a method that displays a 3d itk
image. It simply uses a viewer that is based on the=20
GLSliceView. My method has two inputs: the image
to display and a label. This is its implementation:=20

void MyApplicationBase::ShowSegmentedImage(const ImageType::Pointer =
m_Image, char *m_Label )
{ =20

  typedef ice::MyViewer<ImageType, ImageType> MyViewerType;

  MyViewerType * m_Viewer =3D new MyViewerType;

  m_Viewer->SetImage(m_InputImage);   //m_InputImage is  global
  m_Viewer->SetOverlay1(m_Image);
  m_Viewer->SetLabel(m_Label);
  m_Viewer->Show();
 =20
}
Using this implementation, each time this method is called,
an instant of the Viewer is created dynamicaly, its parameters
are defined and the image is shows.=20
Question:
How can make this code desctruct the created instant soon after
I close the viewer window??

Thanks...
Zein