[Insight-users] Help with "Requested region is outside largest possible region"

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:57:41 -0400

Hi Parag,

When an ITK filter is run once with an input image
and then you try to run it a second time with an
input image of different size, you have to invoke
the method

          UpdateLargestPossibleRegion()

instead of the usual

                 Update()

The reason is that the region negociations are
cached during the first time the filter is executed.
The pipeline assumes that the regions are valid for
subsequent executions.

The method UpdateLargestPossibleRegion() forces the
pipeline to repeat the region negociation.