[Insight-users] Tabs in fltk

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:44:48 -0400

Hi Zein,

Please take a look at the RegionGrowingSegmentation
application in

    InsightApplications/RegionGrowingSegmentation

http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/cvsweb . cgi/InsightApplications/RegionGrowingSegmentation/?cvsroot=Insight

FLTK tabs are used there to select among the multiple
possibilities for edge-preserving smoothing filters.
(this is done in the 3D version, not in the 2D one).

You will have to create an FLTK Tab, and then put FLTK
groups inside it. Each group will appear as one of
the options in the tab.