[Insight-users] ITK MFC_GUI..

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:14:44 -0400

Hi Yasser,

Visual C++ made the unfortunate decision of
defining macros for "min" and "max", probably
under the assumption that nobody else would
be interested in using such names for functions.

ITK undefine these two macros since they collide
with internal definitions of the itkNumericTraits
and they are not C++ language standards.

You can get around these conflicts by selecting
the order in which you include header files
in the .cxx file that is generating the error.

ITK headers should be included first and standard
C++ headers should go after them.