[Insight-users] Re: CableSwig login..

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:26:18 -0400

Hi Mathieu,

The README file for CSwig wrapping has just been updated.

Currently you don't neeed any password.

Simply start downloading with:

  cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at public . kitware . com:/cvsroot/CableSwig
                                                          co CableSwig

(in a single command line).

Please let us know if you encounter any problem.

Thanks,

   Luis