[Insight-users] Simple segmentation

Steve Boyd skboyd at ucalgary . ca
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:52:07 -0700

Hi,

Is there an ITK sample application that performs very simple
segmentation/mask creation?  I'm looking for a method to remove unwanted
spheres that are present in my CT scans.  If I could create a mask for
the spheres (even by hand) it would be perfect.

I was hoping that there might be an ITK application already built, but
it appears not (after building and trying the various applications).
Can somebody suggest appropriate software for doing this non-automated
segmentation?  Either hand drawn contours, or contours generated with
primatives?

Steve