[Insight-users] Histogram class.

Jisung Kim bahrahm at yahoo . com
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:15:29 -0700 (PDT)

I just checked in the fix. To get the fix, please
update your ITK source tree using cvs update command.

Thanks,

--- Jisung Kim <bahrahm at yahoo . com> wrote:
> That is a bug. The method should return normal value
> instead of returning reference.
>
> I'm working on fixing it. I think I can check in the
> fix in an hour.
>
> Thank you for pointing it out.
>
> --- Raghavendra Chandrashekara <rc3 at doc . ic . ac . uk>
> wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I am trying to use the histogram class to output
> the
> > measurement value
> > for a particular bin and dimension. I am using the
> > following function in
> > the itk::Histogram class:
> >
> > MeasurementType& GetMeasurement (const unsigned
> long
> > n, const unsigned
> > int dimension) const
> >
> > But when I try to compile I get the following
> error
> > message:

/vol/vipdata/packages/InsightCVS/Code/Numerics/Statistics/itkHistogram.txx:

> > In method `double &

itk::Statistics::Histogram<double,1,itk::Statistics::DenseFrequencyContainer<float>

> >  >::GetMeasurement(long unsigned int, unsigned
> int)
> > const':

/homes/rc3/src/VIPITK/Tests/HistogramTest/HistogramTest.cxx:72:

> > instantiated from here

/vol/vipdata/packages/InsightCVS/Code/Numerics/Statistics/itkHistogram.txx:447:

=====